4.6 MW Quattro-Gen Facility
Power Generation - Industrial
DEI provided the detailed feasibility study that lead to the full engineering design of the 4.6 MW gas turbine "Quattro-Gen" facility in Brantford. The analysis involved assessing all of the Ontario Power Authority opportunities including the CHPSOP program.
DEIâ€™s unique Quattro-Gen design produces four forms of energy; Electricity, Steam, Hot water and Chilled water, to maximize the overall plant efficiency to almost 90%.
Feasibility | Design
- 5 MW gas turbine or reciprocating engine Feasibility Study to displace plant loads
- Cogeneration plant design for an existing food manufacturer
- Preliminary and detailed engineering studies for each of 5 MW gas turbine, 5 MW and 2 MW gas reciprocating engine scenarios.
- Detailed CHPSOP and saveONenergy engineering studies using a 4.6 MW recuperated gas turbine.
- Detailed engineering and design, consisting of detailed mechanical, electrical, and civil design, including equipment selection, specifications, PFD's, P&ID's, and general arrangement drawings for tender.
- Major equipment: Mercury 50 recuperated gas turbine generator set, HRSG, absorption chillers.